Friday, June 11, 2010

Well, I finished "Assassin's Creed 2" the other day, and realized that I missed one of the achievements in the game, and you can't go back to retry that stage to get the achievement.  Ridiculous!  So I played through the game again until I got to that point and got the achievement.  5 gamer points later, I've got the game packed up for return mailing to Gamefly.

I've burned 5 lbs. so far. Not bad for only having been on this diet for 8 days or so. Also, I found that my endurance is getting just a little bit better. I'll be updating here whenever interesting things happen as far as weight burning goes.

I updated the look of my other (more awesome) blog, Celebrities Without Eyebrows. Tell me if you like it or don't!

Anyway, time to vacuum! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment