Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday

Yesterday I started saying "I am 25" instead of "I will be 25." It feels like I'm going to fit pretty snugly in this age. It's a nice round number, and my car insurance premium goes down because of it. Although, since I'm turning 1/4 of a century old, it makes me think about aging and death. I guess my main thought is that I would really like New Game + as an option in life. You get through the whole story arc, then once the ending comes, you have the option to start over again with all the resources and knowledge that you had at the end of the last time. I would be a baby genius prodigy! Also, I wouldn't have to worry so much about trivial things.

I went to Nickelrama with friends and ate deliciously unhealthy food yesterday to celebrate. Glorious.

Man, nobody reads this blog. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment