Sunday, June 6, 2010

Switcharoo!!

Okay so I decided a few days ago that I'm too fat!  Turns out, I was right!  I've decided to start getting in shape.  Here is my plan:

1. Cut intake
2. Exercise

Pretty awesome planning, right?!  I think so! So far, this plan has worked out, and I've already burned 4 pounds.  Not bad, John! I've also cut out greasy foods and soda.  That doesn't mean I've sworn them off completely, but just using AMAZING WILLPOWER to not eat those things like I have been. Also, I've been using the Lose It! app on my iPhone to keep track of how much I eat and exercise, as well as how much weight I lose and how close I am to my goal.

I've also decided that I really don't like it when people say that they "lost" X pounds. Nobody just loses weight, people work at it. If you woke up one day suddenly 5 pounds lighter and you did nothing to make it happen, I can understand that term. Otherwise, no.

Have you ever seen that show on TLC called Hoarding: Buried Alive? This show makes me feel like I NEED to clean. EVERYTHING. I can't stop watching it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment