Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brighter, Happier, Distorted.

So I posted in my old blog to state that I'm no longer posting in it, and I have moved here. Before I did, though, I read through a couple of years' worth of entries.  I realized that I miss the simplicity of those times, but I wonder if one day I will miss the simplicity of these times.  As we age, the past becomes brighter and blurs until it reaches a level of false nirvana.

I wonder if when I'm 80, if I can still read this, what feelings I will have. I wonder if I will make it to 80.

I'm supposed to be working on a paper for school, but I have decided to put it off because I am lazy. Or maybe it's that I am not motivated to write an Executive Summary for a proposal document.

I read in my old livejournal about my feelings toward people with whom I no longer have contact. I guess I miss some of them.

1 comment:

  1. There's so much I could say about aging, homework and wondering about turning 80 . . . but I don't' want to scare you, so I'll just say enjoy the false nirvana while you can!

    ReplyDelete