Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fingernails

I understand the need to protect the tops of our fingers, and to pry little things apart, but I don't feel that fingernails are really that necessary. Especially when they bend backwards and gross me out. Also, I keep them cut short usually, so as they grow longer, it's just another chore that I have to take care of and remember to do. I hate cleaning fingernails as well. Since my job involves dirty stuff, my fingernails are almost always dirty now, even if they're short. My job also requires that I deal with cardboard boxes all day, so my cuticles get cut up a lot.

In other words, I need a manicure.

I really want a cheeseburger right now. Or pizza. However, the roads are all frozen over so it would probably be irresponsible for me to go out there to get food. Even though it was okay for me to go out there and go to work somehow.

I'm having a hard time concentrating on writing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment