Friday, April 16, 2010

We've been holding this moment for you.

Last night, Michelle, Natalia and I went to see Clash of the Titans, which wasn't all that great. I definitely like the original more.  What does bother me about both movies, though, is that the Kraken wasn't even in Greek mythology. Also, there isn't even one appearance by one Titan in either movie.  So it goes.

I've been doing laundry all day, watching Law & Order. I think I may have seen every single episode (excluding episodes released within the past 2 or 3 years).  Also, I started playing "Ico" again.  By "again," I mean that I finally decided to play through for more than an hour. It's kind of a hard game to get into, even if you like the prequel, "Shadow of the Colossus."

Time to go outside and do something fun!  Bye.

1 comment: