Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Semester Older and Deeper in Debt

I don't know if anyone knows about this (or anyone reads this blog and knows about this), but The Angelika theatre here in Dallas plays the TV show Lost every week.  Unfortunately, since it's the last season of the show, people come earlier and earlier, so you have to get there almost an hour before if you want to get some good seats.  Even more unfortunate: they show Dancing with the Stars before the feature presentation.

What a lame show.

Also, why did they kick Buzz Aldrin off?!  He is definitely the coolest guy. He's the only person that I recognized, plus he's the only one that has BEEN IN SPACE.  Come on, people. He moonwalked for REAL! 

So I took this impromptu, unexpected Law and Order nap today and woke up COMPLETELY disoriented. I thought I had to jump up and go to school or something, even though I have no classes today.  Which, by the way, I signed up for classes for the coming semesters.  In the Summer, I'll take 2nd level Spanish, and then in Fall I'm taking Advanced Poetry Writing, Analysis and Interpretation, Linguistics, and 3rd level Spanish. I'm excited that I have my courses lined up!  Now I just have to pay for them.  Student loans, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog!

    I didn't know they played Lost there every week! We went for the season premier last year and it was fun, but I'm so far behind I have no clue what's happening now. Does it cost money now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is Sara Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, it's free! Also Hi! I haven't heard from you in a long time. What are you up to these days (could totally read your blog to find out [and did])?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tryin' to graduate and move back to Houston. I miss you and Michelle! Y'all should not be so far away.

    ReplyDelete