Sunday, March 28, 2010

Six Foot Hole in One

Well this is totally awesome.  I don't know why this hasn't been done before! I guess there weren't enough people dying, so the funeral home opened the mini golf course to rake in some extra bucks? Yes, you read that question right. Click the link.

Last night, Michelle, the Lees, Maeve, Jesse and I went out to Nickelrama, which was GREAT! I love arcades, especially one that uses nickels instead of quarters. If anyone ever wanted to get me something really over the top for a birthday or Christmas, you could get me a Legend of Zelda pinball machine. I know they don't have them, that's why it would be totally over the top (and I would probably love you forever just for that).

Weekends are nice, everyone.  I'm hungry, time to get some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment