Monday, February 22, 2010

Tech Writing

Well, I'm doing some blogging during Tech Writing. I should probably be working on my paper, which I turned in a half-finished rough draft today. Then again, I worked on it all weekend, so bump that mug!

I went to see "The World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions" last night with my sister, her husband and my lady. They did some trotting and prancing. Also, they pooped around the place. I think this is probably the only venue where people ever pay real people money to go see animals take dumps while prancing around.I guess if people paid money to see me poop, I'd be prancing too. Overall, it was a good show, and the popcorn was delicious!

I've been listening to the Harry Potter audio books recently (just started #4 today), and I've been thinking that it would be totally awesome to have an owl that could deliver letters and actually accept commands. And not bite me. And also that I could do magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment